- Train on Maternal infant & young child feeding both health workers & CHW’s.
- Train on integrated management of acute malnutrition.
- Train on Micro- nutrients- Vitamin A
- High Impact Nutrition Interventions (HINI)
ACHIEVEMENTS IN TRAINNG- NUTRITION
- Improved coverage on growth monitoring
- Improved coverage on micro-nutrient supplementation- Vitamin A supplementation, e.g zinc supplementation during diarrhea.
- Active case finding where they have identified malnourished children, pregnant and lactating mothers in the community.
- Increased number of community health workers (CHW’s) trained on Nutrition.
CHALLENGES IN TRAINING- NUTRITION
- Staff shortage
- Lack of adequate & consistent commodity supplies.